Sat, Oct 08|
Mindful Musicians (Saturdays @ 8:30 w/ Jill & Callie)
45 minutes of structured quality bonding and musical interaction time between child and parent!
Time & Location
Oct 08, 2022, 8:30 AM – Dec 03, 2022, 9:15 AM
Dubuque, 2230 Central Ave, Dubuque, IA 52001, USA
About the event
This class will occur weekly on Saturdays from 8:30-9:15 am
The instructors are Jill Klinebriel and Callie FitzGerald on a rotation
What is Mindful Musicians?
- An interactive music curriculum designed to implant core beliefs of confidence, acceptance, and beliefs that support positive mind health & coping skills for times of future distress via music. Mindful Musicians aims to reach developmental music milestones as well as incorporate SEL (socio-emotional learning) concepts. Stemming from the idea that a positive development of self love is the answer to a successful life, we are proudly committed to sharing our vision.
- Mindful Musicians for 0-6 year olds requires a caregiver’s presence
- Mindful Musicians Big Kids does not require a caregiver’s presence
What can you expect during (MM parent:child) class?
- 45 min of structured quality bonding and musical interaction time, (percussive) instrument playing, movement/dance, chant, group singing, and an opportunity to put accessible language to difficult growing pains.
- This is a floor seated class. Please let us know if you need a chair and we will happily accommodate.
Classes meet once weekly for 8 weeks at a duration of 45 minutes/class.
- You are allowed one make up/session. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule.
- No classes the week of November 21st (Thanksgiving).
- In the event of a weather related cancellation or an ill teacher, classes will be made up at the end of the 8 week session.
We can’t wait to play music with you and you kids!
Mindful Musicians Registration
+$4.13 service fee
New family rate
+$4.13 service fee0
MM- Additional Child
+$2.50 service fee
Additional children within the family beyond the initial full price student.
+$2.50 service fee0