Tue, Apr 04|
Mindful Musicians (Tuesdays @ 5:30 pm) Spring '23
45 minutes of structured quality bonding and musical interaction time between child and parent!
Time & Location
Apr 04, 5:30 PM – May 23, 6:15 PM
Dubuque, 2230 Central Ave, Dubuque, IA 52001, USA
About the event
This class will occur weekly on Tuesdays from 5:30-6:15 pm
What is Mindful Musicians?
- An interactive music curriculum designed to implant core beliefs of confidence, acceptance, and beliefs that support positive mind health & coping skills for times of future distress via music. Mindful Musicians aims to reach developmental music milestones as well as incorporate SEL (socio-emotional learning) concepts. Stemming from the idea that a positive development of self love is the answer to a successful life, we are proudly committed to sharing our vision.
- Mindful Musicians for 0-6 year olds requires a caregiver’s presence
What can you expect during (MM parent:child) class?
- 45 min of structured quality bonding and musical interaction time, (percussive) instrument playing, movement/dance, chant, group singing, and an opportunity to put accessible language to difficult growing pains.
- This is a floor seated class. Please let us know if you need a chair and we will happily accommodate.
Classes meet once weekly for 8 weeks at a duration of 45 minutes/class.
- You are allowed one make up/session. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule.
- In the event of a weather related cancellation or an ill teacher, classes will be made up at the end of the 8 week session.
We can’t wait to play music with you and your kids!